Become a partner
ECDC is looking forward to collaborating with stakeholders at pan-European level and welcomes dialogues with organisations throughout the world running awareness campaigns on prudent use of antibiotics.
If you can take part in or support European Antibiotic Awareness Day campaign, we will be delighted to cooperate with you and to provide you with more information on our activities and materials.
Please contact us if you want to become a partner or if you need more information on the European Antibiotic Awareness Day:
European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control
171 83 Stockholm
Plan a campaign
If you are organising a communication campaign to raise awareness on prudent use of antibiotics, you can use our toolkits and campaign materials.
Information to patients
If you are a prescriber, you can see various materials for informing patients about antibiotic resistance and explaining why appropriate use of antibiotics is important.
Join us on social media
These are the official social media channels of the European Antibiotic Awareness Day. You're most welcome to follow us and provide comments.
- Join us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter (Use #EAAD)
- Follow us on Instagram
- Watch and share EAAD videos
Spread the word
- Talk about the European Antibiotic Awareness Day and its significance with your friends, family and colleagues.
- Help advertise the European Antibiotic Awareness Day in newsletters, websites, in the media and on the Internet, by inserting a link on your website, in your e-mail signature or in your blog.
- Print and disseminate the information materials available on this website.